The Circle of Filth
The Dossier that Ties it all Together
1. Rand Paul doesn’t make sweeping, bold statements. He is measured, in fact too measured. After his “altercation” wherein he suffered several broken ribs he made only statements when the rest of us would’ve been crying bloody murder. But he said this
2. Trump who does make bold statements, will periodically telegraph facts that appear fantastical because he seldom gets into details. We learn about the veracity of this statements only in retrospect.
3. Obama’s relationship to the circle of filth appears to be multilevel, he is connected via the Hezbollah-Cocaine-Iran Scandal that is slowly revealing itself. But it appears to be even more convoluted and deeper.
4. The “circle of filth” has really taken on a life of its own, nary a day goes when we don’t hear something startling about depravity of its current constituents. Of late we see new members being initiated into its pantheon on a regular basis.
5. The Dossier is the spinal cord of the circle of filth: concentrate on this focal point to make sense of it all. In 2009, Obama appointed Perkins Coie partner Bob Bauer to be White House counsel. This law firm’s intimately connected with the dossier.
6. In 2011, Perkins Coie attorney Judith Corley even traveled to Hawaii to pick up copies of Obama’s long-form birth certificate in a bid to prove that he was born in the U.S. I want you to read this several times.
7. So, the law firm that was hired by DNC/Hillary to commission the dossier was also hired by Obama to travel to Hawaii for his brith certificate. And also to be Obama’s white house counsel.
8. Turns out the same law firm’s previous employee, Judge Tanya Chutkan also presides over the Imran Awan Case. The web of deceit is absolutely startling at this level
9. In Aug 2016 the CIA sent by courier a document with “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just 4 people: Obama and three senior aides. The package instructed that it be returned after reading. John Brennan is pivotal here as well.
10. Brennan was convinced that Putin was working to elect Trump, remember it was Brennan who turned the FBI towards Trump based on intel he claimed he was privy to.
11. Most fascinating is apparent change in Obama’s stance against Russia. He went from ridiculing Mitt Romney regarding Russia and was bent upon assuaging Iran based on his need to please the muslim world, he somehow became convinced that 2016 was year of Russian interference
12. Did Obama read the dossier? if a sitting president uses instruments of state and intelligence community, to disseminate paid opposition research, obtaining warrants to spy on opposition campaign, de-legitimizing results of election, it is worse than Watergate.
13. This article seems to have conducted unbelievable sleuthing. I encourage you to read it in its entirety.
14. Central elements of Russiagate scandal emerged not from British spy Christopher Steele’s “sources” in Russian government but from series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for The Wall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS
15. A Facebook post from June 24, 2017, Jacoby claimed her husband deserved lion’s share of credit for Russiagate “It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump,” Jacoby wrote.
16. “Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele” Mary Jacoby is a WSJ reporter who cowrote with her husband is another reason to take her Facebook post seriously. She suggests that Steele’s role in dossier is exaggerated
17. Allow me a moment to gloat at my prescience, this post was written without the knowledge that FusionGPS founder’s wife worked at WSJ.
18. We now know that Simpson hired Nellie Ohr, wife of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, to work on dossier. Ohr a Stanford Ph.D. whose expertise is Russia, and appears to be fluent in the language. Did she conduct interviews, along with, or instead of Christopher Steele?
19. Turns out that the origins of the Dossier can be traced back to this article Simpson co-wrote with this wife in WSJ: It describes how Republicans, including presidential candidate Robert Dole, opened doors for Kremlin oligarchs and friends of Putin.
20. Among friends of Putin was Viktor Yanukovich, who would become president of Ukraine in 2010. According to article, one of Yanukovich’s patrons paid a political fixer named Paul Manafort to introduce him to powerful D.C figures, Manafort figures prominently throughout.
21. So when Trump campaign named Manafort campaign manager, Fusion was in negotiations with Perkins Coie, law firm representing Clinton and DNC, to see if there was interest in continuing the opposition research on Trump campaign they’d started for the Washington Free Beacon.
22. In addition to whatever sales pitch Simpson offered about Manafort, a Democratic consultant and Ukrainian-American activist named Alexandra Chalupa, told Clinton campaign about Manafort’s work for Yanukovich. “I flagged for the DNC significance of his hire,” Chalupa told CNN
23. The point: Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS KNEW all about Paul Manafort and he likely pitched idea to Perkins Coie and Clinton campaign. His connections with Nellie Ohr meant he could cobble up something along the lines of his previous articles for WSJ, he wrote with his wife
24. Manafort’s relationship with Yanukovich was widely known inside Ukrainian political circles, as well as to Clinton campaign head John Podesta’s brother Tony Podesta, who worked directly for Manafort while he represented Yanukovich.
25. Three months after being hired by lawyers for the Clinton campaign Simpson brought on Steele, who hadn’t lived or worked in Russia in nearly 25 years. Simpson probably used Steele’s in marketing whatever his firm pulled together. Steele had a good relationship with the FBI.
26. In August one eyed pugilist Harry Reid wrote a letter expressing concern that Russians were interfering in the election. Was the Dossier the source of his concern? Sure seems like it
27. According to David Corn’s Oct. 31, 2016, article in Mother Jones, the Nevada lawmaker was referencing the findings of “a former senior intelligence officer for a Western country who specialized in Russian counterintelligence.”
28. Was Brennan Briefing Reid on the dossier? Was the CIA courier document the “dossier”? Sure seems like it. If that is true, Obama saw the dossier or some iteration of it. The FBI, CIA, Obama all saw and used the dossier. Lets now call it the “Circle Jerk of Filth”
29. I find it incredulous that Trump campaign didn’t know about Paul Manafort. Yet Trump hired him. Manafort’s ties to Tony Podesta were public knowledge as well. Tony should have been a great way to get to Hillary’s corruption, or at least one of many.
30. I apologize for the verbosity of this thread, it reads like a mix between the script of “the matrix” and “inception” and probably more abstruse. I encourage you to dig deeper and re-read. There is no pithy way to say it except “its all feces” but most of you knw that already
31. So when Rand Paul who doesn’t yell when assaulted breaking ribs, yells “Watergate!” you spit out the food in your mouth, put a smile on your face and yell “merry Christmas!”