In honor of being Blocked By Comey, here is a thread of tweets to define what “higher loyalty” REALLY means to HIM.
(Higher Loyalty to be tested soon…?)
@GOPPollAnalyst found Paul Combetta “Stonetear” Reddit posts about STRIPPING OUT AND REPLACING Hillary’s email address—which were found AFTER Hillary’s case was closed for lack of “intent.”
Comey didn’t care.
NOTHING was enough against Hillary.
Considering all of this together, either Paul Combetta is “Stonetear” or he has a lookalike who works in IT, goes by the same username and lives in Rhode Island, which is extremely unlikely. While the social media posts linking “Stonetear” and Combetta were already convincing, the “Stonetear” Reddit posts also fit perfectly into the Clinton email scandal timeline.
Based on the FBI report and Katica’s smoking gun discovery, it looks like the “shady sh*t” Combetta was involved in goes much deeper than just BleachBit:
- July 18, 2013: Platte River Networks signed a contract to manage Hillary’s email server
- June 30, 2013: Emails from the server run by Bryan Pagliano were slowly migrated to a PRN server. By December 2013 the emails were being exclusively managed by the PRN server.
- July 2014: Clinton aide Cheryl Mills arranged for [name withheld by FBI] to export all .gov emails from the PRN server, which he then exported to Mills’ and Clinton lawyer Heather Samuelson’s laptops via ScreenConnect.
- July 23, 2014: House Select Committee reached an agreement with the State Department for production of Hillary Clinton’s emails.
- July 24, 2014: “Stonetear” posted on Reddit asking other tech professionals how to “strip out” and batch convert the emails of a “VERY VIP” client, for the sole purpose of concealing that “VERY VIP” client’s email address. According to the post, “they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone.”
- Late September 2014: Mills and Samuelson asked [name withheld by FBI] to export all emails to them, not just those with .gov addresses. The FBI noted that [name withheld by FBI] made “inconsistent statements” over three interviews regarding the location from which he extracted the emails on the server.
- September to December 2014: Samuelson reviewed Clinton’s emails using keywords and email header information, but did not review the content of each email.
- December 5, 2014: Clinton provided 55,000 work related emails to the State Department.
- December 2014: The month Hillary Clinton decided to implement an auto-deletion policy to purge emails older than 60 days, per her FBI interview.
- December 10, 2014: “Stonetear” asked Reddit users for help formulating a 60-day deletion policy, which involved automatically deleting emails 60 days old for “certain users” unless specifically saved.
- March 2, 2015: The New York Times published an article titled “Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules.”
- March 3, 2015: Congressional committee sent a written preservation request to Clinton’s lawyers for Clinton’s emails held on the PRN server.
- March 4, 2015: Congressional committee issued subpoena to Hillary Clinton for her emails held on PRN server relating to Benghazi events.
- March 9, 2015: Mills emailed [name withheld by FBI] at PRN and referenced Congress’ preservation request.
- March 25, 2015: President Clinton’s staff and employees of PRN held a conference call.
- Sometime between March 25 and 31, 2015: Combetta realized he did not implement a 60-day email purge policy pursuant to Mills’ order in December 2014 and reportedly had an “oh sh*t” moment, after which he used BleachBit software to destroy Hillary Clinton’s emails on the PRN server. Combetta later told the FBI that he knew about Congress’ preservation request when he used the BleachBit program to purge Clinton’s emails. 
Few people know this, but Comey was the primary decision maker in the Clinton Pardongate scandal during 2001-02.
He also investigated the 1995 Whitewater investigation—of Vince Foster’s “suicide.”
What are the chances? Comey was Mueller’s replacement as FBI Director, just a few months after Mueller let a drug cartel bank off the hook for NO REASON.
Comey worked for that bank after Mueller and LYNCH let them off—boosting their stock price as the “straight man.”
Comey’s FBI knew about Hillary possessing classified information on personal devices at least SIX MONTHS before retrieving them.
So did Brennan’s CIA and Lynch’s DOJ, which knew about the TOP SECRET emails—BEFORE Bleach Bit.
The FBI admitted Hillary met the requisite NEGLIGENCE standard for prosecution under the Espionage Act, but changed the language in the memo.
Lesser known: the Weiner laptop search warrant application ALSO said she was guilty—AFTER Comey cleared her.
Despite Wikileaks emails showing almost certain bribery, from a state sponsor of terrorism, to Bill Clinton in 2011, Comey had no interest prosecution.
He later named WikiLeaks “intelligence porn” and pretended the transactions never took place.
Apparently not understanding the term “conflict of interest,” both Comey and Mueller have pretended their long friendship is irrelevant to the current Russia investigation.
The Department of Justice granted Mueller a “conflicts waiver” to take the case.
If it weren’t for Anthony Weiner getting caught for pedophilia, in September 2016, the FBI wouldn’t have had to reopen the emails case—a month later.
People in the sex crimes unit saw Hillary’s emails.
Strzok led the “review” of these emails before Comey reclosed the case.
Comey referred to Mueller as a “friend” in a college commencement address in 2009.
DOJ thought appointing Mueller to investigate a credibility battle between Comey and Trump was appropriate—despite this friendship. How did Rosenstein NOT know?
The guy on the left probably had little or nothing to do with “hacking” our election.
That was Jim Comey.
We need you in the Senate, @jasoninthehouse. Or somewhere you can do this kind of work.
Few have this kind of talent.
More interesting information on James Brien Comey
Looks like Jim Comey likes to ‘speculate’ in real estate. Sheltering money FROM THE STORM.
Maybe the FBI/DOJ needs to investigate??