MUELLER SPECIAL COUNSEL INVESTIGATION TEAM UPDATE on the Various Court Cases being Prosecuted and on the MSCI Team Members Themselves
Extensive Research Compiled by ANN ROSE LAURENCE
😎 RYAN DICKEY — (1 of 6 attorneys later added to MSCI) — NO longer on MSCI Team. Dickey joined Mueller’s team in November 2017; the first prosecutor on the team known to specialize in cyber crimes.
😎 BRIAN RICHARDSON — (one of the original 16 MSCI team – joined Mueller’s team in July 2017) — NO longer on MSCI Team. Richardson worked on the February 2018 case of the Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and he also worked in the Paul J. Manafort, Jr. case, Eastern District of Virginia.
NOTE: PER CNBC — Two other team members have left. But they have not been identified.
ORIGINAL MSCI TEAM (17 ATTORNEYS — 😎 indicates attorney no longer on MSCI team):
- Zainab Ahmad — assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, specializing in terrorism cases.
- Greg Andres — former deputy assistant attorney general, managed foreign bribery division.
- Rush Atkinson — trial attorney in the DOJ fraud section.
- Peter Carr — team spokesman, a veteran DOJ spokesman.
- Michael Dreeben — Deputy Solicitor General, who oversees the Justice Department’s criminal appellate docket; an expert in criminal law.
- Kyle Freeny — attorney for the money laundering unit at the Department of Justice — U.S. Attorney in Paul Manafort trial in the District of Columbia.
- Andrew D. Goldstein — former leader of the public corruption unit, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
- Adam Jed — Attorney in the DOJ Civil Division, appellate section.
- Robert Mueller — team leader and former FBI Director; prior to MSCI was partner in law firm :O WilmerHale; Special counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
- 😎 Lisa C.Page — DOJ trial attorney in the FBI’s Criminal Division Organized Crime Section; formerly an attorney in the office of the FBI general counsel Her departure from the team was reported in late September 2017. Page resigned from the FBI on May 4, 2018.
- Elizabeth Barchas Prelogar — Assistant with the Solicitor General’s office; fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
- James L. Quarles III — former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
- Jeannie S. Rhee — Partner at :O WilmerHale, specializing in white-collar crime; a former attorney in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel and Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia.
- 😎 Peter Strzok — (REMOVED): a veteran counterintelligence investigator. He departed from the team in late July 2017, reportedly for exchanging anti-Trump text messages with a colleague. Strzok was fired and escorted from the FBI building on June 19, 2018.
- Brandon Van Grack — United States Department of Justice National Security Division Prosecutor.
- Andrew Weissmann — Chief of the DOJ Criminal Division’s Fraud Section — U.S. Attorney in both of Paul Manafort’s trials in the Eastern District of Virginia and District of Columbia. NOTE: Weissmann has two cases of judges severely criticizing Weissmann’s and other U.S. Attorneys in the cases of Enron’s CPA – Arthur Anderson LLP and Senator Ted Stevens. In the case of Stevens the judge even ordered an investigation of the prosecutor team.
- Aaron Zebley — former chief of staff to Mueller at the FBI and an attorney with :O WilmerHale.
- Aaron S. J. Zelinsky — an attorney on detail from the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland. (NOTE: prior worked directly with and is a friend of Rod Rosenstein.)
ADDITIONAL MSCI ATTORNEYS ADDED:
- Jason Alberts —
- David Archey —
- Uzo Asonye —
- William Barnett —
- Kevin Clinesmith — Note: FBI Attorney #2 in the DOJ-OIG report of June 14, 2018 (married to Sally Moyer, noted below) – Clinesmith worked on the FBI Clinton investigation.
- Francesco Corral —
- 😎 Ryan Kao Dickey — Dickey has always been a DOJ employee (loaned/assigned to the MSCI). He specializes in computer and intellectual property crimes. Dickey is no longer with MSCI – announced by CNN and CNBC on August 31, 2018. He was on the MSCI Team’s case against Internet Research Agency LLC, et al. (including the 12 Russian individuals and CONCORD MANAGEMENT). Dickey’s service with the MSCI reportedly ended during the summer of 2018, but MSCI spokesman Peter Carr has not confirmed this particular date.
- Brock W. Domin —
- Sherine Ebadi —
- Jennifer Edwards —
- Matt Friedrich — (his wife is Judge Dabney Longhorn Friedrich — presiding over United States of America v. Internet Research Agency LLC, et al. (Concord Managment), in the District of Columbia.
- Walter Giardina —
- Robert Gibbs —
- Curtis Heide —
- Jessie K. Liu —
- Omer Meisel —
- Scott A.C. Meisler —
- Sally Moyer — Note: FBI Agent #5 n the DOJ-OIG report of June 14, 2018 (married to Kevin Clinesmith, noted above) – Moyer worked on the FBI Clinton investigation.
- 😎 Bruce G. Ohr — * FBI removed Ohr from one of his 2 positions on December 6, 2017 and removed him from is ADAG office on the 4th floor. — tied to Christopher Steele and Russian Dossier as is his wife, Nellie Ohr who was working with Fusion GPS to produce the dossier and she got and used a Ham Operator’s license in which to communicate.
- 😎 Brian M. Richardson — U.S. Attorney in Paul Manafort trial in the District of Columbia. Richardson is no longer with MSCI – announced by CNN and CNBC on August 31, 2018. Richardson’s service with the MSCI reportedly ended during the summer of 2018, but MSCI spokesman Peter Carr has not confirmed this particular date.
ADDITIONAL MSCI MEMBERS discovered by the Daily Beast:
- Heather Alpino —
- Jonathan Kravis —
- Kathryn Rakoczy —
- Deborah Curtis —
MSCI TEAM PAST AND CURRENT PROSECUTIONS:
United States of America v. INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY LLC, et al. (CONCORD MANAGEMENT), Criminal Action No. 18-00032 (DLF), Judge Dabney L. Friedrich, presiding) (filed 06/25/18), District of Columbia.
MSCI Team/U.S. Attorneys prosecuting are: Jeannie S. Rhee; (* Lead attorney) L. Rush Atkinson; 😎 Ryan K. Dickey, and Jessie K. Liu. Attorneys for the Defense: (* Lead attorney) Eric A. Dubelier; Katherine Seikaly; ** James C. Martin; ** Colin E. Wrabley (** Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice pending.)
United States of America v. MICHAEL T. FLYNN, Criminal Case No. 17-232 (EGS), Judge Emmet G Sullivan — NOTE: Prior Judge was Rudolph Contreras who accepted Michael T. Flynn’s guilty plea on December 1, 2017 and then he recused himself on December 7, 2017 without reason given. ALSO NOTE: Strzok and Page email exchanges in July 2016 revealed: “Rudy is on the FISC! Did you know that?” Page said in a text to Strzok in July 2016. “Just appointed two months ago.” — “I did,” Strozk said in response. “We talked about it before and after. I need to get together with him.” — MSCI/U.S. Attorneys prosecuting are: Robert S. Mueller, III, Special Counsel, and Brandon L. Van Grack and Zainab N. Ahmad. Attorneys for the Defense: Robert K. Kelner and Stephen P. Anthony. — Michael T. Flynn’s guilty plea was entered on Friday, December 1, 2017. :O Sentencing continues to be postponed.
United States of America v. PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., Case No. 17-cr-201-1 (ABJ), Judge Amy Berman Jackson — Filed: April 2, 2018, District of Columbia (DC). Trial to begin September 17, 2018. MSCI/U.S. Attorneys prosecuting are: (* Lead Attorney) Greg D. Andres; Michael R. Dreeben; Adam C. Jed, Scott A.C. Meisler; and (* Lead Attorney) Andrew Weissmann.
NOTE: Rick Gates was a co-defendent with Manafort and with individual charges of bank fraud, not filing taxes, or registering as a foreign agent, etc.. On February 27, 2018, the MSCI Team/U.S. Attorneys moved to dismiss more than 2 dozen charges against Rick Gates, subject to Rick Gates agreement/plea deal. This plea deal resulted in Rick Gates later testifying in August 2018 for several days in the Eastern District of Virginia case against Paul J. Manafort, Jr.
United States of Ameica v PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR. — Case No. 1:18-cr-0083 (TSE) – Judge Thomas Selby. Ellis, III — Eastern District – Virginia (EDVA) — MSCI :O FEBRUARY 13, 2018 – Manafort Charges-Citations — MSCI Prosecutors – (* Lead attorney) Greg D. Andres, (* Lead attorney) Uzo Asonye; Klye R. Freeney; Adam C. Jed; Michael R. Dreeben; Adam C. Jed; 😎 Brian M. Richardson; and Andrew A. Weissmann. Attorneys for the Defense: Kevin M. Downing and Thomas E. Zehnle … and on at least two court filings — Jay R. Nanavati joined the defense team.
On August 21, 2018 – the EDVA jury found Paul Manafort guilty of 8 charges. And there was a hung jury on 11 other charges; which resulted in Judge T.S. Ellis, III declaring a mistrial on these charges. Sentencing is yet to be scheduled on the 8 guilty jury decisions.
H/T David Croom, VIA JUDICIAL WATCH – August 31, 2018
We learned today that the FBI never appeared in court to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. They were all rubber stamped by a judge without any hearing and relied on the phony Steele dossier!
Via Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch: Justice Department Discloses No FISA Court Hearings Held on Carter Page Warrants
August 31, 2018
Two prosecutors leave Mueller’s team, including an expert in cybercrimes, by Tucker Higgins, August 31, 2018
* Two prosecutors, including a top computer crimes investigator, have departed special counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating links between Trump associates and Russia, leaving Mueller with 15 attorneys on staff.
* The departures did not have to do with any allegations of wrongdoing or political bias, said a spokesman for the special counsel.
* It was notable when one of the prosecutors, Ryan Dickey, joined Mueller’s team in November 2017 because he was the first prosecutor on the team known to specialize in cyber crimes. – CNBC
Two prosecutors leave Mueller’s office, by Katelyn Polantz, Updated 6:50 AM ET, Fri August 31, 2018
Washington (CNN)Prosecutors Ryan Dickey and Brian Richardson are no longer working for the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, the Justice Department confirmed.
>>> Both lawyers were relatively junior but frequently spotted members of Mueller’s corps. Both have worked on court cases that Mueller opened as part of his investigation into Russian interference and coordination with the Trump campaign in the 2016 presidential election.
(:O ARL NOTE ADDED HERE: Peter Carr has worked at Justice Department headquarters since 2013 as the top spokesman for the Criminal Division. He also did a stint recently as the Acting Director of Public Affairs while :O Obama administration appointees were cycling out and Trump picks were cycling in. >:( Peter Carr [when he worked at the Jenner & Block law firm] and Jeannie S. Rhee [another MSCI team member now and prior law partner at the WilmerHale law firm] were past legal counsel representing the :O :O Hillary Clinton’s Clinton Foundation. Peter Carr is also a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.)
>>> Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel, declined to explain on Thursday what the departures mean for the state of Mueller’s office.
Over this summer, as Mueller opened more criminal cases, other Justice Department units including the US Attorney’s Office in Washington and the National Security Division have begun to work on the court action, wedging the cases deeper into the Justice Department’s portfolio. – CNN
June 15, 2017 — Mueller, Known for Being Above the Fray, Is Now in the Thick …
Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mr … when he was working for the Jenner & Block law firm. Ms. Rhee represented the Clinton Foundation — alongside the … – NYTimes
(Politifact – over close to left field – addresses some of Trump’s conflicts of interests concerning Mueller and questioning some of Mueller’s MSCI Team — does get interesting) >>> POLITIFACT — Trump wrongly calls Mueller’s staffers Clinton supporters, employees, By Manuela Tobias on Monday, June 26th, 2017 at 1:57 p.m. – POLITIFACT
Robert Mueller Hires ANOTHER Liberal Hack Lawyer Who Donated to Hillary Clinton, by Cristina Laila, May 3, 2018 — (MSCI Team lawyers who campaign contributed to HRC … and Jeanine Rhee performing legal counsel work for the Clinton Foundation) …. – GATEWAY PUNDIT
Newest Mueller Prosecutor Donated To Hillary Clinton, 3:13 PM, 05/03/2018, by Chuck Ross
As The Daily Caller News Foundation has reported, none of Mueller’s prosecutors, which number nearly 20 in all, are registered Republicans. As of February, 13 Mueller lawyers were registered Democrats. A public records search shows Asonye has registered to vote as a Democrat.
At least 12 Mueller attorneys have donated to Democratic political candidates. – DAILY CALLER
NUNES BOMB – 7:22 VIDEO — Nunes Demanding Answers By 5pm Today(6-25-18) Regarding FBI Informants Planted In Trump Campaign, by e
POTUS Trump MAGA, Published on Jun 25, 2018
Nine GOP lawmakers signed a letter asking DAG Rod Rosenstein to provide names of everyone “past and present” who has worked on Mueller’s witch hunt after the IG report revealed more anti-Trump bias from FBI attorneys Sally Moyer and Kevin Clinesmith.
The lawmakers say they are “disturbed” by the initial appointments to the probe of agents and attorneys with an anti-Trump bias. Their letter specifically references agent Peter Strzok, attorney Lisa Page and attorney Kevin Clinesmith.
“We know that these biases were shared among multiple people at the FBI and could be easily uncovered by Mr. Mueller with simple vetting,” the letter says. “These individuals should not have been given an opportunity to influence – directly or indirectly – this special counsel investigation.”
The letter also adds that the lawmakers are concerned that “there may be more politically biased investigators” working on Mueller’s team.
Republicans have said they believe Clinesmith is the attorney identified in DOJ Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz’s report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation as “Attorney 2.” The Horowitz report, released earlier this month, includes messages from “Attorney 2” lamenting Trump’s election as well as a missive reading “viva le resistance.”
The letter is signed by Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz.; Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn.; Jeff Duncan, R-S.C.; Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., Paul Gosar, R-Ariz.; Andy Harris, R-Md.; Jody Hice, R-Ga., Scott Perry, R-Pa.; and Ralph Norman, R-S.C. (CONTINUING — in comment reply below this) >>>>
CONTINUING from YouTube video above “Nunes Demanding Answers by 5pm Today (6-25-18) Regarding FBI …..
Mueller’s team is a who’s who of corrupt and conflicted Obama and Hillary cronies. As we reported over the past year Mueller’s team consists of the following:
Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice — Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York — Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
James Quarles, a former partner at :O WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at :O WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a :O Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division. — Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
Aaron Zebley, a former partner at :O WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the :O WilmerHale firm. (ARL Note: Aaron Zebley also worked with Mueller when he was the former FBI Director; he followed Mueller to the WilmerHale law offices.)
Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
😎 Peter Strzok and his mistress 😎 Lisa Page were thrown off of the investigation after Trump-hating text messages between the two FBI agents were discovered by the IG. – GATEWAY PUNDIT
Tom Fitton’s Weekly Update – August 31, 2018 — IMPORTANT FISA Court Scandal Update, NEW Lawsuit for Deep State Whistle-blower, Clinton Emails Hacked? – JUDICIAL WATCH
IMPORTANT FISA Court Scandal Update, NEW Lawsuit for Deep State Whistle-blower, Clinton Emails Hacked?
Posted by Judicial Watch on Friday, August 31, 2018
- JAM – Wilmer & Hale are just as corrupt as Perkins & Coie, Covington & Burling and Sidley Austin ! Did lots of research on these firms. All connected to deep state and globalist players.
- JL – In the FISA court there is supposed to be legal representation, supposedly 5 top attorneys, to defend the party that is being spied on with the secret court. Any first year law student could find serious objections with all 4 warrants.
No hearings, no representation, no on ever thought he would win.
- MW – The deck was stacked.
But the cards were a misdeal against TRUMP!
Now the dealer’s are being exposed for a fixed game!
COMPILATION SOURCE – Ann Rose Laurence